Paint Box Guild Workshops
Susan Yager 720-244-7580 Nancy Smyth 720-724-8844
GENERAL INFORMATION RE: Fall PBG WORKSHOP
Below is the schedule for
the remainder of the 2022-2023 season
Nov 16, 2022
Steve Griggs - Watercolor, Loose Watercolors; Landscape
Jan 18, 2023
Cliff Austin - Pastel, Landscape and color theoryl
Refreshments: Connie Cawlfield, Linda Libby
November and January workshops are full, with waiting lists.
Guest artists for the second half of our
2022-2023 season are:
Feb 15, 2023
Andy Mallen - Oil, Pet/Animal Portraits
Mar 15, 2023
Patricia Barr Clarke - Watercolor, Buildings & Landscape
Apr 19, 2023
Pam Hake - Acrylic, Charcoal Abstract
May 17, 2023
Kathleen Lanzoni - Watercolor, Plein Air
1. Hours are 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Please arrive by 9:30 to settle in.
2. Space is limited to 20 members.
3. Until full, a sign-up sheet for each artist listed above will be posted at each business meeting.
4. First business meeting is Wednesday, September 7, 2022.
5. Sign up and pay at the business meeting.
6. Each workshop costs $20.
7. Full payment is due at time of sign up.
8. You are not signed up until Linda Lippert receives your cash or check.
9. Make check payable to: Paint Box Guild (spelled out).
10. Indicate on Memo line: the month(s) you are signing up for.
11. Envelopes will be provided for cash payments. Amount, name, and month(s) will need to be noted on the envelope. (You may prefer to prepare your own envelope in advance).
12. When the workshop is full, a wait list is begun at sign up.
13. Later, if you want to be added to the wait list, contact Linda Lippert (303-773-0892).
14. Money is not refundable. If you need to cancel for any reason, contact Linda Lippert (303-773-0892) for the next name on the wait list.
15. Then you make arrangements for payment and class attendance with your replacement.
16. Supply list will be emailed to each participant 2-3 weeks in advance of artist’s date.